The Single Best Cure as Seen on T.V.

Sunday 7 July 2013

Angular Cheilitis Cream


Does Angular Cheilitis Cream Work?

An inflammatory skin lesion on the mouth’s corners that often occur bilaterally, angular cheilitis is marked by deep cracks, crusts, and shallow ulcers that may bleed when the mouth is opened. Just by the sound of it, it’s easy to imagine how painful and uncomfortable this ailment is. If you’re suffering from it, you can quickly attest as to how this problem, which is also quite embarrassing, has taken a toll on the quality of your life.

Good thing, there are angular cheilitis creams available in the market. These are anti-fungal topical ointments that can be purchased over the counter. As you may know, this condition is often triggered by a fungus called Candida albicans. Killing these pathogens with 1 percent hydrocortisone or clotrimazole can help clear up the problem for good. And yes, it does work in most cases.

However, for some people, it doesn’t. Or even if it does, it only alleviates the symptoms on a surface level and the entire problem recurs after a short period. There can be a number of reasons why the anti-fungal treatment is not working. For one, it’s possible that the person has a very weak immune system that even if you manage to kill the fungi causing the problem, you’re still prone to another case of fungal infection.

Also, it can happen that you didn’t get rid of the very root cause of the problem. For example, if what’s causing the fungal infection is your habit of biting your fingernails or whatever object you can get your hands on, then you can’t expect to say goodbye to angular cheilitis for good until you ditch these habits. Or if you still keep on licking your lips, which only dries up your skin and gets more fungi or bacteria into the corners of the mouth, then the problem is most likely to recur.

In more severe cases, angular cheilitis may be caused by an underlying medical problem. Examples of these include Plummer-Vinson syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, inflammatory bowel disease, and ulcerative colitis. When this is the case, even if you use countless anti-fungal creams, your angular cheilitis will not be eliminated until you have your medical condition treated. Getting immediate medical attention is a must.

Angular cheilitis creams do work. If they don’t, that means you have another problem to solve beneath the fungal infection occurring on the corners of your mouth.

5 comments:

  1. Greetings to the general public, Am Mike Amos i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Ero. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Ero cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email that was listed on the comment (dreroherbaltreatment@gmail.com ) i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Ero God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: dreroherbaltreatment@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr. Ekpiku has done for me and my family. I Was having herpes virus for good four years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy today and am pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just email him below ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or Whats app; +2348073673757 and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Herpes, Hepatitis of all types and Cancer. Thank You Dr Ekpiku and text me for further information +1 (650) 319-6239.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, I'm 39 years old male and I contacted the virus in 2004. I did get bad outbreaks for a while, and used to take valtrex. I hated that medicine, so i stopped it however was having outbreaks several times a year. VERY PAINFUL. A year ago I decided to search for the herpes cure, because I too believe there is one somewhere in this world. I came across zeolite (which i tried but did not cure me) and the H2O2 protocol (ingesting 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide for 30 days, per the books written by people claiming their tests came back negative). I could only do 13 days of that because the taste of the h2o2 was making me sick. So needless to say, that did not help either. As of the past 6 months,until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal cure to cure all kind of diseases and virus including ALS, MND,HIV,Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared an herpes herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal portion, he gave me step by step instructions which i follow within 7 days, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i was cured of this deadly virus properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly virus, all thanks to Dr. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drnogaduherbalist@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are reading this and you are suffering from HSV or any other disease or you want to fix your broken marriage/relationship or maybe get back with your Ex husband, Ex wife, Boyfriend or girlfriend.. thanks to__________________ [Robinson.buckler@] yahoo. com

    1 Get your Ex back ( Marriage problem solution)
    2 diabetes cure
    3 ringing ear
    4 herpes cure
    5 Fibroid cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 Hiv
    8 Cancer
    9 pregnancy herbal medicine
    10 prostate enlargement
    11 Hepatitis B

    ReplyDelete