The Single Best Cure as Seen on T.V.

Thursday 4 July 2013

Angular Cheilitis Anti Fungal


Anti Fungal Treatment for Angular Cheilitis


Angular cheilitis can be caused by several factors. One that always makes the list is fungal infection. Some cases are in fact 100 percent fungal infections while others are caused by a combination of fungal and bacterial infections. Since this is the case, it’s safe to assume that anti-fungal treatment can work very well for this problem. But before we get to that, let’s first find out what angular cheilitis is.

What is angular cheilitis?


Angular cheilitis is an inflammatory skin condition that occurs at the labial commissures, more commonly known as the corners of the mouth. This disorder is called several names like perleche, cheilosis, angular stomatitis, mouth corner cracks, and so on. It can occur on one side or both sides. The typical manifestation of the problem are deep splits and cracks, and sometimes, bleeding when ulcers or crusts have formed.

Why does angular cheilitis occur?


For most people, it starts with tiny cracks on the corners of the mouth. This happens when there’s an excess accumulation of saliva on those areas that leave the skin dry and prone to chapping. When more saliva gets into the area, bacteria and fungi can get inside. If the person’s immune resistance is not that strong, this can set off fungal or bacterial infection, which makes the cracks develop into open painful lesions.

How can anti-fungal treatment help?


Since fungi can be the root cause, it can help to combat these microorganisms with the use of anti-fungal creams. The use of anti-fungal creams with 1 percent hydrocortisone is usually advised by doctors. These creams are usually available over the counter.

You may apply the cream on the affected area two to three times per day until the symptoms of pain, redness, and itchiness subside. It’s also an option to buy a cream that contains not only the anti-fungal hydrocortisone but also an anti-infective agent like iodoquinol to speed up the healing process.

Other anti-fungal treatments that are typically prescribed for the treatment of angular cheilitis include Mycolog-ll or Mycostatin, Nystatin, and steroids such as Triamcinolone acetonide. What these anti-fungal treatments do is that they kill the microorganisms that cause the problem. In the process, they help alleviate the symptoms of this condition.

Just be careful when using anti-fungal treatments. Since the ointment is applied near the mouth, it’s possible that it will get into your food or mouth. It’s also a must to avoid licking your lips so that you won’t get too much moisture on the corners of your mouth. Instead of licking your lips, try using a protective hypoallergenic lip balm.

5 comments:

  1. Fungal nail infections are most often seen in adults. They often follow fungal infection of the feet. Infections occur more often in toenails than in fingernails. I was prescribed Lamisil generic cream by my family doctor and i am using it since 2 week and now i am happy with my beautiful nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Am Giving Fungi Nail Five Stars Because It Works And It's Inexpensive. Although You Must Wait For The Healthy Nail To Grow In, The Same Is True With All Nail Fungus Treatments, Even Laser Treatments.
    anti-fungal medicine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr. Ekpiku has done for me and my family. I Was having herpes virus for good four years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy today and am pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just email him below ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or Whats app; +2348073673757 and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Herpes, Hepatitis of all types and Cancer. Thank You Dr Ekpiku and text me for further information +1 (650) 319-6239.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Name Is Sandra Dave, I Am Here To Give My Testimony About A Doctor Who Helped Me In My Life. I Was Infected With HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS In 2015, I Went To Many Hospitals For Cure But There Was No Solution, So I Was Thinking How Can I Get A Solution Out So That My Body Can Be Okay. One Day I Was In The River Side Thinking Where I Can Go To Get Solution. So A Lady Walked To Me Telling Me Why Am I So Sad And I Open Up All To Her Telling Her My Problem, She Told Me That She Can Help Me Out, She Introduce Me To A Doctor Who Uses Herbal Medication To Cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS And Gave Me His Email, So I Mail Him. He Told Me All The Things I Need To Do And Also Give Me Instructions To Take it, Which I Followed Properly. Before I Knew What Is Happening After Two Weeks The HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS That Was In My Body Got Vanished . So If You Are Also Heart Broken And Also Need A Help, You Can Also Email Him ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com. or +2348073673757.
    You Can Also Contact Him If Are Diagnosed With Any The Virus Below
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} He Can Make You Get Pregnancy
    {6.} HPV
    {7} ALS
    {8} Hepatitis
    {9} Diabetes
    {10}Love Spell

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are reading this and you are suffering from HSV or any other disease or you want to fix your broken marriage/relationship or maybe get back with your Ex husband, Ex wife, Boyfriend or girlfriend.. thanks to__________________ [Robinson.buckler@] yahoo. com

    1 Get your Ex back ( Marriage problem solution)
    2 diabetes cure
    3 ringing ear
    4 herpes cure
    5 Fibroid cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 Hiv
    8 Cancer
    9 pregnancy herbal medicine
    10 prostate enlargement
    11 Hepatitis B

    ReplyDelete